 Administrative / General / 881
  Re: Suggestion for Lugnet

(...) the front page till you reorg? Tx. (I should go to bed as I have a flight at 9 am...) Stop putting these secret cool tidbits in, you need to toot your horn a bit about these from time to time, eh? (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for Lugnet

(...) Me too -- I don't like it either. The good news is, the top page there is a temporary placeholder for something more useful and hierarchical -- more on this in a few days... (...) (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for Lugnet