 Administrative / General / 8796
Re: Netscape 6 Uglyness (was: Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
OK I guess it was my bad,  I just tested it and it does come back with a
warning message.  It must have been me being "OK" happy when I got the
message the first time.  So it does warn you although the only choices are
"OK" and "Cancel" so it won't go forward without re-posting the data.  I
suppose that works just fine here but it might not be so good with some
other apps, I don't know.

Anyway problem resolved,

Eric, what happens now when you go back and hit "OK"?

--Todd