 Administrative / General / 873
  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I don't follow you here. In what sense am I a major player in the LCad arena (or in the robotics arena?) I stopped following robotics some time ago, no time, and I only make very rare (but hopefully useful) suggestions in LCad. I think the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) It was sort of a joke. It refers back to a post of lugnet message-counts by person. Don't worry about it too much. Steve (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)