 Administrative / General / 8703
Re: Scheduled downtime 18 Jan 2001 for memory upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:00:05 GMT

in article G7Dz15.5uA@lugnet.com, Todd Lehman wrote:

However, I'll keep my cell phone turned on and nearby, so if there are
any emergencies or extremely flaky things going on, please don't
hesitate to call me at 617-970-3126.

<grabs phone> *beep boop beep beep boop*

Todd: mmrruuh?

Mark: Hello, can I speak to Mr. Seymour Butts?

Todd: Wh-huh?

Mark: *cackle* <hangs up>

;^D

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin