 Administrative / General / 8702
Re: Scheduled downtime 18 Jan 2001 for memory upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:47:50 GMT

Everyone's patience during the more than three hours of up and down and up
and down this evening is greaty appreciated.

Todd, the system here is more reliable than my office network.  I think we
can all appreciate your hard work.  I certainly do, my hat's off to you.

I've been fighting some kind of cold/virus thing for the past 48 hours and
I'm about to collapse, so I won't be staying up to keep an eye on things.
However, I'll keep my cell phone turned on and nearby, so if there are any
emergencies or extremely flaky things going on, please don't hesitate to
call me at 617-970-3126.

--Todd

Geez, get some rest.  I think we'll all live.  (Although I did feel a little
light-headed earlier when the system was down :)  Once again, thanks for all
the effort.

Matt