 Administrative / General / 8689
    Re: Weird thing I just noticed —Eric Joslin
   (...) I wasn't so concerned about the order it appeared in (which I beleive is ranked by what best matches your search criteria, not time-based), but the fact that it displayed partial content for an article you can't actually view. I don't mind if (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Weird thing I just noticed —Todd Lehman
   (...) This has been a problem ever since the first search function back in 1998, and I'm sorry for all the confusion it has caused when articles labeled "Canceled" show up in search results. In a feverish moment of clarity the other night, I thought (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)