 Administrative / General / 8683
  Re: Scheduled downtime 18 Jan 2001 for memory upgrade

hey todd, i paid for my acct by paypal but i haven't heard anything about my status is it still pending? or active? thx much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  paypal

(...) Paul, I just double-checked the transaction history at PayPal (via the Download all activity option)... There aren't any payments bearing your name. Did someone else pay for you? How about double-checking your outgoing-payments folder? Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)