 Administrative / General / 8683
Re: Scheduled downtime 18 Jan 2001 for memory upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:47:16 GMT

hey todd,
i paid for my acct by paypal
but i haven't heard anything about my status

is it still pending? or active?

thx much
-paul

--- Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
On Thursday, 18 Jan 2001 at approximately 5:00 pm EST,
lugnet.com will go
offline briefly for a memory upgrade (adding another 640
MB of DRAM).  This
will involve shutting down the webservers and newsserver
and physically
powering down the machine.  Downtime should be about 15
minutes.

--Todd