 Administrative / General / 8668
    Re: Error loading page in set database —Todd Lehman
   (...) No, it just never completed a write operation -- random bad luck in a section of unsafe code that assumes that power won't go out or that the system doesn't melt down. I rebuilt it from redundant data in the data matrix but it should still (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Error loading page in set database —Geoffrey Hyde
    Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G74zGr.CJG@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) ISP?), (...) I've talked to my ISP about site problems such as the ones Paul Baulch describes, and they say it's not uncommon to experience a lot of delays (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)