 Administrative / General / 8660
8659  |  8661
Subject:
Search tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:13:01 GMT

Is there something I'm missing?  I can't find a tree structure to
narrow my search in the LEGO guide.  I had to wade through over
200 train entries to find the "Road 'N Rail Hauler" because I
couldn't remember it's name, and searches of "container", "9V",
and "9V car" didn't work.  Why can't I select from the tree?
ie.  LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Train Cars and then
pick the appropriate train car...

SRC
StRuCtures