 Administrative / General / 8659
Re: Interesting glitch...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:
Ok, weird.  Now when I look at it, my message shows up in the threading.
But when I first looked at my message after posting, there was nothing below
the message, no threading, no 'In reply to'; and when I looked at the
original message, mine wasn't in the threading.

I must not be wearing my tinfoil hat this morning...

You probably just looked too soon.  The thread information for the web display
is only updated once per minute or so.

Neat.  I guess I've just never noticed before, and assumed (yep, I know) it
was updated on the fly.

Thanks!

James