 Administrative / General / 865
    Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman! —Steve Bliss
   (...) The weather here in West MI is pretty sucky -- it's supposed to be consistently in the high 30's and low 40's for next several days. In the first two weeks of this month, we got a decent amount of snow (more than we've had in years), and now (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman! —Fred Carcanague III
   Eavestroughs??? Isn't that the same as 'rain gutters'? And does TLG make a decient piece for houses that will do the same thing? (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman! —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes. It may be a regionalism. I only heard them called 'eavestroughs' when I was growing up. I don't think TLG makes a decent part for the job. Besides, you'd need a whole lot of them to do a whole house. Maybe a few long upside-down 1x bricks (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)