 Administrative / General / 8636
  Require clarification on a type of article.(BEFORE I post it.)

Hi Todd, In order to encourage some thought about set design ( by TLG as well as by Lugneters and AFOLS) I was considering posting a few ideas of my own about where TLG/TLC should head in the future. Howevr I wanted to do this in the form of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)