 Administrative / General / 8636
8635  |  8637
Subject:
Require clarification on a type of article.(BEFORE I post it.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:27:13 GMT

Hi Todd,

In order to encourage some thought about set design ( by TLG as well as by
Lugneters and AFOLS) I was considering posting a few ideas of my own about
where TLG/TLC should head in the future.

Howevr I wanted to do this in the form of 'fictional/mocked-up' newspaper
articles or press releases. A kind of 'Article from Tommorow...' type feature.

However I felt that given the concerns raised here on Lugnet about
"false,fradulent,incomplete or deceptive information" I had better check
what the 'offical' line on this type of article would be first.

Obviously such articles would clearly be marked as being speculative or
ficitonal...

I was also wondering if given the changes in .publish you were willing to
allow .publish.fiction an archive for Lego(R) related  fan-fiction, or
scripts (Or would scripts be more aceptable in .publish.cinema? :-) )

Alex