 Administrative / General / 8598
  Hey Todd

Hey Todd, due to a problem with Paypal, I will be sending out my $10 for December and my $10 for January after the new year. It will be in a Money Order. Just letting you know because I go a notice from the Lugnet Server. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd

Kenneth, An FYI - the $10 membership fee is a one time only donation. There is no monthly fee. Lugnet does rely on support, so feel free to give more as you are willing and able, but realize that a monthly payment is not an obligation. -Tim Kenneth (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd

Thanks, I must have mis-read something. More than likely I will be sending $10 a month. 8) Tim, did you get my e-mail I sent thanking you for your help? -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who supports things he believes in. "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd

Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:G6C9FM.Lqu@lugnet.com... (...) Kenneth, Glad to hear you 1) believe in Lugnet and 2) are supporting it :-) Yes, I got your email, and you're welcome. -Tim (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)