 Administrative / General / 8603
Re: Hey Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:50:00 GMT

Thanks, I must have mis-read something.
More than likely I will be sending $10 a month. 8)
Tim, did you get my e-mail I sent thanking you for your help?
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who supports things he believes in.

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Kenneth,
An FYI - the $10 membership fee is a one time only donation.  There is no
monthly fee.  Lugnet does rely on support, so feel free to give more as • you are
willing and able, but realize that a monthly payment is not an obligation.

-Tim
<snip>