 Administrative / General / 8596
Re: Small feature suggestion for web-based new-reader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Gino A. Melone writes:
Todd,
It would be great if a direct link to quickset were available on the
news-reading screens.  I was thinking about a link in the header that
fires off the quickset applet.

Or perhaps, a search box in the header.  Either would be great.

I surf around a lot, and one of the places I check in at is lugnet.  I don't
usually have a quickset running all of the time.  It would be great to be
able to fire it off whenever I saw an unfamiliar set #.

Try this:  Type your set number/name in the search box at the top of the page,
then select "LEGO Set Reference (Popup)" in the drop-down list.  When you click
"Search" it should come up in a new little window.

--Todd