 Administrative / General / 8595
8594  |  8596
Subject:
Small feature suggestion for web-based new-reader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:55:35 GMT

Todd,
  It would be great if a direct link to quickset were available on the
news-reading screens.  I was thinking about a link in the header that fires off
the quickset applet.
  Or perhaps, a search box in the header.  Either would be great.

  I surf around a lot, and one of the places I check in at is lugnet.  I don't
usually have a quickset running all of the time.  It would be great to be
able to fire it off whenever I saw an unfamiliar set #.

     Thanks,
       Gino A...