 Administrative / General / 8511
  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) I can't think of a practical example for putting multiple groups in the followup-to header. Maybe it's just me ??? I don't think jerk-proofing needs to be a *high* priority around here, although it's good to jerk-proof when it doesn't impact (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) There are reasons to keep a thread in multiple groups, see below. (...) Problem with requiring it on ANY cross posting is the discussions which legitimately belong in two or even three groups. (...) Because of how the web interface works (and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)