 Administrative / General / 8469
Re: Web site font to small to read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 05:23:33 GMT

Bingo!

That was it. Thank you!

I must have accidentally discovered this feature.  You know I looked all
over the various IE preferences and all I found was a place where I could
change the default font.  I never found a way that change default size.

Boy, it is great to be able to read the site again without straining my eyes!

Gus

In lugnet.admin.general, Tom Boucher writes:
Do you have a wheel mouse by chance?

I discovered in IE that when you have the CTRL pressed down and use the
wheel mouse to scroll it enlarges/shrinks the font.

I had the font set way big on a new computer and had to do the same thing to
fix it.  Depending on your browser there should be a section about founts
and it should have sizes like 'small, very small, normal, large' etc.  You
can experiment around and find what works.

"Gustav Jansson" <GJansson@aol.com> wrote in message
Starting yesterday, I have started seeing the small text of the LUGNET
website in really small text.  So small that it is mostly unreadable.  I
don't know if this is a problem with a setting on my browser or a change • of
the font size on the website.  Is this a change on the web site?