 Administrative / General / 8467
    Re: Elemental Challenge —Steve Bliss
   Todd, When I clicked on the set-image (to get the enlarged view) for URL below, I got the frowny-face "Direct Image Link Not Supported". What's up with that? Steve (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Elemental Challenge —Todd Lehman
   (...) exact time that it happened? I can check the logs and see what your browser is passing. Are you running a beta browser or did you do anything unusual like reload or set up an HTTP proxy? --Todd (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Elemental Challenge —Todd Lehman
   (...) Steve: Never mind on trying to repeat it -- I see the occurrence in the HTTP logs about 3 minutes before you posted the question about it. Your browser (apparently MSIE 5.01 for Win98) doesn't appear to be sending the referring page URL (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Elemental Challenge —Steve Bliss
   (...) The raw IP stuff is because of our firewall. Whenever the firewall decides we need to re-authenticate, whatever http request being processed at the time gets converted/returned to the raw IP. I'll pay attention, and see what happens the next (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)