 Administrative / General / 8467
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:48:21 GMT

Todd,

When I clicked on the set-image (to get the enlarged view) for URL below, I
got the frowny-face "Direct Image Link Not Supported".

What's up with that?

Steve

In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel wrote:

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

Wayne R Hussey wrote:

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

By the way, the remote control set that I mentioned has nothing related
with train sets.
Just Look at http://guide.lugnet.com/set/312_1

Wow, Selcuk! I think you've just won the challenge! That is the most • obscure
(not necessarily the most rare) piece anyone has pointed me to yet.
Thanks.

There it is!  That is the part I was refering to when I said "steering
motor".  I now know it is not really a motor at all. :) Thanks Selçuk.