 Administrative / General / 8420
Re: Membership Packets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes:
Are membership packets still being distributed to all paid LUGNET members?

Good question.  Yes.  Unfortunately, we're behind on printing and mailing.
On the other hand, they're only a formality rather than a prerequisite to
interaction.  I appreciate your patience.

--Todd

Todd,

Thank you for personally responding.  I am glad to hear that the membership
packets are indeed still being distributed.  I can only imagine the amount
of time this must consume.  Thank you for your continued efforts.

Sincerely,

Ken Wright
LUGNET member #573

PS - I have sent a few extra dollars via PayPal to help along with the cost
of postage for a few packets.  I am sorry I could not send more at this
time.  Happy Holidays!