 Administrative / General / 8360
    Re: Is it time for lugnet.build.sculpture ? —Brad Hamilton
   The issue with fractioning groups is that a fan must scan more groups to find new MOC's. I only build mini-fig style models, but I like to look at pretty-much everything else. I think that the mecha sub-group is a good idea because it is a HUGE (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Is it time for lugnet.build.sculpture ? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Maybe there sh/could be a direct link to .build from the LUGNET home page? "Check out what other fans are building, or post about your own creations!" (...) I think the problem is for people to *find* .build. Once they've gone that far, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)