 Administrative / General / 8332
    Welcome back to the world of salaryman (was Re: error message! —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snipped details of what sounds like a very cool gig and great fit for Todd's desired parameters> (...) Speaking of fuel, though, are you down for short short (a day or two) high pay consulting gigs if (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Welcome back to the world of salaryman (was Re: error message! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Down for means up for? :-) In the short-term, I'll need to save up my vacation days for wedding stuff (no hard date set yet but thinking early 2001) so that restricts the flexibility of weekdays for a while, but I think there are paid holidays (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)