 Administrative / General / 8316
8315  |  8317
Subject:
Lugnet Memberships turn One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:01:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A little bit of digging shows that LUGNET Memberships were launched one year
ago, and as of last count 664 people have chosen to formally show their support.

How has this fared with your expectations, Todd?  Is it time for us to dig a
little deaper into our pockets and show our continued support?  Or are you
pleased with the initial results?

For those who are interested in joining, please visit this link for more
information:

  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/

Hats off to Todd and Suz for their community building efforts.  Thanks!
Somehow I get the feeling that you've only begun to scratch the surface of
what's to come.

Congratulate well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm