 Administrative / General / 8287
8286  |  8288
Subject:
questions regarding added feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:49:41 GMT

I was just wondering,
for those of us who view Lugnet from the web, if there were any plans on
incorporating a feature by which one could have replies to threads emailed
to a designated email address?
I can imagine, if everyone used this, that stress on the server-load would
increase dramatically.  But, I was just wondering if there were any plans on
implementing this, anyway.

Thanks for the info,

Mike