 Administrative / General / 8286
8285  |  8287
Subject:
Heavy Load
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:12:51 GMT

I know you like to get things like this, sooooooo....

At 10:03 EST*, when trying to access Lugnet, I got the following error message
(several pushes of the reload button long, a span of maybe 30-45 seconds):

Server temporarily unavailable due to heavy load.
Please try again in a few minutes.

Just FYI.

eric