 Administrative / General / 827
Re: Nasty 'Reference' header chopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 06:55:10 GMT

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:30:37 GMT, "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com>
wrote:

Todd Lehman writes:
Hmm...  I just noticed something alarming in the 'References' header in Tom
McDonald's recent post <lugnet.admin.general:823>.  The last message ID is
truncated after the first 3 characters...(not Tom's fault)...
<snip>

Todd, once again, let me say how thankful I am that someone who knows what
he's doing (or least 97% of what he doing(1)) is taking care of little blood-
sucking lymed forest ticks like that that inhabit a place that I really like.

Dang!  I was thinking the same thing as a I (painfully) read thru Todd's post,
valiantly trying not to let my eyes glaze over.  3 cheers for Todd!

Reminds me of the newer Twilight Zone episode where the janitors of the time
continuum come clean up the mess made after each moment passes.

:-)  That was a clever one.

-- Terry K --