 Administrative / General / 8254
  Re: Growth

(...) Where do you see a downward trend? Excepting September 1999, when I compare the traffic for a given month in 1999 with the traffic for the same month in 2000, I consistently see the 2000 traffic as higher. In fact, in general, I see the same (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Growth

(...) Sorry, I was not clear. I meant the changes within the last twelve months. Scott A (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)