 Administrative / General / 8224
  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) There's a listing page -- you can get to it from your member profile page, (URL) the bottom of the yellow box on the right, or from the "My Collection" link in the shaded box on pages like this one: (URL) for example, for you, clicking that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Thanks. I'll leave that one set on, just to see what happens. I cleared all the want to sells... The above instructions ought to be in helps somewhere. Lugnet is missing a context sensitive help facility. Probably not too technically hard to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)