 Administrative / General / 8219
  Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility (was Re: 4150p101.dat - tile 2 x 2 w/ SW imperial pattern

(...) Aya, OK, got it. --Todd (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Correct attribution? (was Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility

(...) Um, I thought that it was Tore (with some help from Manfred) rather than Zak's baby... I could be confused, though. The page is signed /Tore anyway. Also, Huw's partslist generator probably is more of a modeling tool than a part authoring (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Correct attribution? (was Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility

(...) Ah yes. The URL got updated once, but not the name after it. (...) Hmm, I dunno, I just copied what was in the /cad/ldraw/parts/ section. Anyone out there in CAD-land have any suggestions on how to improve the lists here?-- (URL) here-- (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Correct attribution? (was Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility

(...) Start by reorganizing the lugnet.cad.* newsgroups. I realize that's not going to happen, but that would be the best place to start. (...) It is icky that stuff is duplicated, but it's not really clear where *parts* *development* stuff should (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Correct attribution? (was Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility

(...) Yes. For starters, consider this. LDraw.org the organization belongs in with other organizations. LDraw the program ought to be parallel to MLCad and LEOCad and the other groups devoted to programs. ldraw/parts seems somehow wrong. Parts at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)