 Administrative / General / 8185
    Re: line breaks in my messages, why does this happen ? —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Doesn't the server do it because you have told it WRAP=HARD. I think I have always had this problem posting URLs from the Web interface even before you did your preview posting change. I post about 95% through the web interface. Here is a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        (canceled) —Todd Lehman