 Administrative / General / 816
    Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99 —Tom McDonald
   (...) I like #2 also. I don't have a lot of time, as I already spend too much of it here enjoyably mucking about, to do a lot of email. My computer's demand has almost doubled since we started getting software for my daughter. I did subscribe (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99 —Tom McDonald
   (...) Oh, and I do vote for lugnet.announce.lsahs as the full name. -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)