 Administrative / General / 811
  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) I feel like a beta tester... :-) (...) Dang. You mean it _must_ be less than 80? I thought I might be able to leave a comfortable margin in there. Guess I'll have to use my trusty o'l memory to remember to... ah, to.. what were we talking (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Cool, you can test away some more then, if you like... With regard to logging it as a bug, I thought about the problem a bit more and decided to fix it right away rather than queueing it up. The same part of the code which checks for special (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)