 Administrative / General / 8014
    Re: Partsref Update —Mike Stanley
   (...) You know, if you could script this us so I could run it I would be happy to let it run on any number of my available PIII machines with scads of diskspace. In fact, with just a little time and effort I could rig up a remote controllable (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Partsref Update —Steve Bliss
   (...) At this point, it's all over but the zipping. But I do plan on making some improvements, so it can be done as a delta-process, instead of rerunning the whole show for each parts update. I also plan on packaging it up, so anyone can run it. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)