 Administrative / General / 7990
  copyright, registered, trademark zealotry

I'm still working on the FAQ (check it out if you haven't already at (URL) ) and I've notice that LUGNET(TM) worries about copyrights, registered marks and trademarks a whole lot more than the LEGO Group appears to. I'd appreciate any guidelines on (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)