 Administrative / General / 7951
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:
Partsref has gotten a slight facelift!

Cool, it has all the new pieces from the latest update.

Any idea when/if the version at img.lugnet will be updated to include those
new pieces in all the standard colors?

I never did figure out a way to properly produce all the pieces in all the
colors without getting cropped improperly or without tons of white space - but
I figure if you can make them in grey for partsref chances are you can make
them in red, blue, etc, right?