 Administrative / General / 79
    Re: News archive/Msg. Expiration —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yea, that's the idea. The search function may not appear before articles have to be archived/expired, but they won't be tossed out. In the worst case, the old articles would still be available somewhere in some raw, non-searchable way -- maybe (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: News archive/Msg. Expiration —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Plan on abiding by the x-no-archive convention? Just curious - I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want their posts to show up in a lugnet archive, and, in fact, I regret having used the x-no-archive header for a long time in the past. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: News archive/Msg. Expiration —Todd Lehman
   (...) Maybe. It will definitely ignore it in terms of the actual archiving, but it might honor it in terms of re-serving it publicly later. Will need to cogitate on this one. --Todd (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)