 Administrative / General / 7875
Re: News Server just lost all of my News-By-Mail settings?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:21:04 GMT

Ah, good reason.  My ISP had a lot of difficulties this past week with their
mail server.  They appear to be stable for the last couple of days...  I'll go
and put back in my groups, I guess.

-Andy Lynch

Lemme check...  OK, I see your email address was in a list of about 20 "dead"
email address that I cleaned out a couple of hours ago because they had all
been sending back tons of rejections.  Most of the time when this happens,
an email account is dead (someone ditched it and forgot to unsubscribe) or
someone went on vacation and let their mailbox fill up and exceed quota.

--Todd