 Administrative / General / 7836
    Is the "traffic" page off-line? —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   Todd, I have been trying to access the Traffic screen and I am a receiving a "webpage does not exist, yada, yada, yada" window from webtv... (and you know how annoying yada, yada, yadas are = ) John (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Is the "traffic" page off-line? —Todd Lehman
   (...) d'Oh! -- you're right. I added some code deep-down for slowing and blocking HTTP accesses from IP addresses which appear to be attempting pw intrusions, and the code there checks the IP address and asserts that it's defined and of the standard (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)