 Administrative / General / 7723
Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:34:47 GMT

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 08:13:24PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I've set FUT admin.general because I'm wondering if there is any automated way
to prevent this sort of rebroadening and inadvertant followupism. I doubt it,
but maybe someone will suggest something clever.

only thing I can think of is make o-t.debate a thread jail, and reject
any thread that tries to FUT itself out of there...  Easily done on the
web interface, or mail gateway, but not sure about the newsgroups...

Of course, this might be a bit too extreme...

Dan