 Administrative / General / 7706
    Re: the best laid plans of mice and men —Scott Arthur
   (...) are, (...) My reply to Todd was an attempt to change the situation. Just because it was not the sort of change you seek it does not mean I am wrong (or correct). (...) my (...) jokes. I could claim that you assuming (correctly) that I was a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Regional food (was Re: the best laid plans of mice and men) —Eric Joslin
   (...) Really? How odd. In my experience you can't be in Scotland for more than 12 hours without *seeing* a haggis, and more than 48 before someone corners you into eating it. Secretly, I beleive that none of you eat it at all when tourists aren't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)