 Administrative / General / 7697
7696  |  7698
Subject:
Load too high?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:17:30 GMT

Just a couple of minutes ago (5:02pm Eastern by my system clock) I received
this error message:

Server temporarily unavailable due to heavy load.
Please try again in a few minutes.

several times while trying to load the page at URL:

http://news.lugnet.com/?n=*,-20&v=c

I saw some discussion between you and Larry Peniazek about it, but didn't
follow closely enough to get the details.  Thought you might like to know
though.

eric