 Administrative / General / 7675
    Concering Fan-zine project. Would ypou be prepeared to host it? —Alex Farlie
    Hello Todd, As you by now are probably aware, My name is Alex Farlie and I am attempting to start a fan-zine with a Lego(R) slant. Having recived intrest from someone working in publishing at the moment to act as editor. I am now attempting to find (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)