 Administrative / General / 7675
7674  |  7676
Subject:
Concering Fan-zine project. Would ypou be prepeared to host it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:14:13 GMT

Hello Todd,

As you by now are probably aware,
My name is Alex Farlie and I am attempting to start a fan-zine with a Lego(R)
slant.

Having recived intrest from someone working in publishing at the moment to
act as editor. I am now attempting to find somwhere to host it.(I was planning
on making the magazine online and web based..)

I was hoping ( after I become a member of course..) that you would be willing
to consider hosting the fanzine project.

I am asking you directly because a web-zine has potentialy different server
requirements from small personalhom pages.  I would also need to disscuss what
capabilites would be demanded by the web-zine such as CGI or scripting..

I look forward to hearing your response.

Alex