 Administrative / General / 7664
    Re: Loading of Lugnet —Steve Bliss
   (...) Using the "View raw message" link (just above the "Reply" icon) will show you the message in monospace. I'd rather not see FTX allowed in posts, because newsreaders won't know what to do with it. The web interface is very nice, but I still (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Loading of Lugnet —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ah. Right there in front of my nose all the time. Thanks (...) Indeed. Kind of what I was driving at, or at least that's the story I am sticking to. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)