 Administrative / General / 7645
    A suggestion. —Alex Farlie
    I have had people warn me about my bad spellings in postings. Would it be possible to add a facilty for spell checking messages on the relevant posting page? I know that both Hotmail and Deja provide spell checking on thier systems and would really (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A suggestion. —Todd Lehman
     (...) That would Sure Be Nice, but unless there are any free web-based spell checkers somewhere out there that any site's form can route through, and they do all the mess of handling word lists, language detection, local jargon, etc., I would say (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: A suggestion. —Matthew Miller
     (...) I think that aspell has some of this functionality, although it doesn't have a web front end. (It's got features designed for easy scriptabilty, though.) A quick search turns up a program named "IMHO" (from (URL)), which is a module for the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: A suggestion. —Matthew Miller
     aspell: (URL) Aspell is an Open Source spell checker designed to eventually replace Ispell. Its main feature is that it does a much better job of coming up with possible suggestions than Ispell does. In fact recent tests shows that it even does (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Spell checking —Ross Crawford
   (...) Another suggestion ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)