 Administrative / General / 7650
Re: A suggestion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 04:16:47 GMT

aspell: <http://aspell.sourceforge.net/>

  Aspell is an Open Source spell checker designed to eventually replace
  Ispell. Its main feature is that it does a much better job of coming up
  with possible suggestions than Ispell does. In fact recent tests shows
  that it even does better than Microsoft Word 97's spell checker or just
  about any other spell checker I have seen.  It also has support for
  checking (La)TeX and Html files, and run time support for other non
  English languages. Aspell also is a library however the recommend way to
  use aspell is through the Pspell library as the actual interface to the
  aspell library is constantly changing.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/