 Administrative / General / 7638
  Can I use banner Ads from Lugnet?

In the cool Lego Site section you have a display for banner ads from fan created sites and a page with all of them. Is there a way that I could include these within the online web-zine I am devloping.? (I will understand if a copyright or IP issue (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Can I use banner Ads from Lugnet?

Perhaps some more people would be interested in contributing once there is an initial issue of the web-zine... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> To: <lugnet.admin.genera...gnet.com>; (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Can I use banner Ads from Lugnet?

(...) I have permission to use the banners on CLSotW pages, but I don't have the authority to grant other people permission to use the banners. You would have to get permission on a case-by-case basis from each individual person for each banner. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)